SoloProtect® Lone Worker Solution
- Device Kit Includes: Identicom 977 PERS device, micro USB A/C charger, lanyard, lapel clip, and a quick reference guide.
- Cellular Service with Emergency-only GPS Location
- Emergency Red Alert with Emergency Voice Recording: sends a signal indicating a possible threat to safety of life when use presses the red button
- Optional Rip Alarm Monitoring with Emergency Voice Recording: sends a signal indicating a possible threat to safety of life when the lanyard is forcibly detached from the device
- Optional Man-Down Alarm Monitoring with 2-way Voice Verification service: 'Man Down' detection is used to raise an alert if you have fallen or collapsed - Identicom's two-way audio allows an operator to talk directly to a user
- Yellow Alerts/Status and Voice Recording: Use 'Yellow Alert' to pre-record details of your location and/or any important contextual information.
- Optional Check-In Monitoring: Employees can define a check-in schedule and press and button to register their check-ins. SecurTek will phone the emergency contacts if an employee misses a check-in.
- Optional Ready2Talk Communication Feature: Upon pressing the Ready2Talk button you will open a two-way voice call to the SecurTek Monitoring Station in a non-alarm situation.
Employee Location Mapping
- All the features of SoloProtect® PLUS
- Continuous GPS location with breadcrumbs to trace employee movements; via web portal application
- Geofencing to trigger notifications when employees arrive or leave a work site; via web portal application